- You are working with our team for client projects in various industries.
- You enable organisations for the next step of their transformation and generate a new way of operating for the future way of working.
- You shape and help to expand our solution portfolio.
- You have excellent development opportunities in a growing team and beyond.
- You work in an engaged and smart team with a lot of energy and motivation.
- You have a Master University Degree and passion for what you do.
- You are certified in Workday HCM, familiar with the end-to-end deployment methodology, gained experience in technical environment along one to two end-to-end Workday HCM implementations.
- You have good relationship management, business development and interpersonal skills.
- You are flexible and willing to travel to work on international projects.
- You are fluent in English (communication and facilitation skills) and either German or French.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.