- You are responsible for a business unit and you advise managers and employees in all operational and relevant strategic Human Ressources' issues.
- You define and, in agreement with the line, the HR strategy for your area has to offer.
- You manage and control the various HR processes within your responsible area.
- You develop your technical expertise and your soft skills through on-and-off-the-job-training and continually earn in-depth knowledge in the HR field.
- You work in an inspiring team in an international network and receive regular feedback from colleagues and superiors.
- You have a university degree with a focus on personnel management or a degree in psychology with training in HRM.
- You have already gained at least 5 years experience in a similar HR role.
- You are a very service-oriented, committed and established person that likes team-oriented work in a dynamic environment.
- You continuously learn and develop to leverage your expertise and experience to the benefit of the client and the firm.
- You are fluent in French and in English.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.