- You will support the definition and implementation of PwC's health industries strategy for PwC Europe and Switzerland, together with the respective leadership teams.
- You will closely work with and coach our industry priority accounts to achieve the industry ambitions and deliver value to the client.
- You will work directly with our health industries leader, support him autonomously and drive the constant improvement of the industry setup and relevant processes.
- You will take responsibility for global, regional and local management requests such as budgeting, reporting, strategic planning etc. and follow up on business opportunities.
- You will represent the industry internally and will connect people and teams to leverage PwC expertise and achieve most impact for the client.
- In addition to the industry driver role, you might support a priority pharma account with defining the account strategy, coordinating the account team and driving strategic topics.
- You have a university degree and you have gained a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, either in a management consultancy firm including 2-3 years of pharma and life sciences industry focus, or in the pharma industry with exposure to strategy and business development.
- You have strong analytical and project management skills, a convincing and client-focused personality, are used to working with senior stakeholders and proficient with the use of MS office products.
- You are passionate about the health industries and want to help grow our team and deliver value to our clients.
- You are flexible, proactive and motivated by a dynamic and demanding working environment.
- You are fluent in English and, ideally, also in German.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.