- You will help transform clients' banking and asset management businesses in aspects ranging from strategy to implementation, and in areas ranging from front office to back office and corporate functions.
- You will deliver value for clients with innovative ideas.
- You will adapt to dynamic client environments, keeping objectives in sight while systematically solving problems on the ground.
- You will integrate with multi-disciplinary teams and help in the business development of our banking consulting practice in Switzerland.
- You have an excellent masters degree in finance or economics (or similar).
- You possess up to 2 years initial experience in banking or the consulting industry (i.e. internships).
- You are fluent in German and in English (both spoken and written), working knowledge of French is a plus.
- You will work in Zurich and be flexible for work on engagements in other parts of Switzerland and/or abroad.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.