- You will work on transaction and strategic projects to help clients in their decision-making and developing their business.
- You will take over responsibility and work on national and international projects together with different PwC teams.
- You will get the possibility to grow personally and professionally through trainings on and off the job and by working on diversified and interesting tasks.
- You will adapt to a dynamic and inspiring environment, develop varied consulting skills and will be supported by your coach.
- You are in your last semester or already have a university degree in business administration, mathematics, natural sciences, engineering or computer science.
- You possess initial working experience (e.g. through internships) and/or previous knowledge in the area of valuation, accounting or financial modelling.
- You are motivated to engage with different kinds of clients and teams, like to bring in your own ideas and to work with numbers.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken) and either German or French.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.