- You are supporting client projects related to mobile workforce, such as process or policy framework designs, handling of frequent business travellers, etc.
- You are providing mobility consulting advice to clients related to their mobile employees (incl. Senior Executives) covering all aspects related to mobility, e.g. employment set-ups, social security, individual taxes, etc.
- You are supporting the client's Global Mobility and/or HR function with the set-up and implementation of international assignments and transfers, e.g. pre-assignment planning, cost projection calculations, handling of international social security compliance, payroll instructions, etc.
- You have the possibility to look into the topic of social insurance and become an expert over time.
- You are advising clients on new trends and law changes in respect to their mobile workforce.
- You are open for use of technology and good understanding of possibilities that automation and digitalisation can bring to mobility.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree from a university or a university of applied sciences, preferably in the fields of Human Capital, Economics, Business, Law or similar.
- You have first experience within Global Mobility or are keen to enter this fast-moving and international environment.
- You are ready to dive into new topics, such as social insurance.
- You take ownership for your tasks and are able to work independently.
- You are fluent both in German and English.
- You are detail-oriented, customer service oriented and are able to handle multitasking under time pressure.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.