- Advising our clients on the tax and social security implications related to various global employment issues including tax residency, avoidance of double taxation and the taxation of complex compensation such as severance payments, long term and short term incentive income, taxation of pension distributions etc..
- Advising our clients on employment tax questions
- Preparation and review of tax estimates, reconciliations and tax equalisation calculations.
- Interpretation and implementation of International Assignment Policies
- You have at least 3 years of experience in providing individual global tax consulting services to multi-national clients and their employees.
- You are comfortable with the equalisation and protection concepts.
- You have a good Swiss tax technical background.
- You are familiar with the current trends in the Global Mobility space.
- You are adept at managing risk for both the firm and your clients.
- You are interested in growing yourself and the business.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication in French and English.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.