- In cooperation with SAP experts and indirect Tax/VAT advisers from our Tax Technology team, you advice clients on how to set up Indirect Tax matters in SAP correctly, you will analyze Indirect Tax data, review SAP systems and develop own technical developments for complex Indirect Tax issues.
- You support internal and external clients with combined Tax and SAP requests.
- You will get familiar with different facets of Indirect Tax/VAT and related topics within PwC.
- You will continue to develop your skills in both the professional as well as personal fields.
- You hold a university (of applied sciences) degree in computer science, mathematics, technical business, ICT or econometrics.
- You are a functional SAP consultant who likes to solve complex issues in SAP.
- You have thorough knowledge of the configuration of the SAP modules FI, SD and/or MM.
- You are familiar with the financial, sales and purchasing business processes of a company.
- You are analytical, punctual and can work independently under pressure.
- Functional knowledge of Indirect Tax/VAT and knowledge of how Indirect Tax/VAT is calculated and processed by SAP is preferred, but this is definitely not a must.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Jaël BorekRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 29 97
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.