- You provide risk advisory services to Banks on regulatory topics (especially regarding capital adequacy, liquidity, IRRBB, risk management, quantitative risk models (SA-CCR, FRTB), risk diversification regulations and various other Basel III/IV topics)
- You provide in-house regulatory support and advice to the Financial Services Audit professionals in supporting key client engagements
- You define and interpret regulatory requirements and best practices, develop regulatory audit tools and deliver regulatory audit services
- You will be part of a diversified team of risk experts (FRM) that offers advisory and audit services for Banks and you are participating in the lead and the management of the FRM team to build up a successful and strong team and to reach its target size
- You are developing value-adding client-proposals and -solutions and taking these to the market.
- You speak at conferences on regulatory matters
- You have an university degree or equivalent education (Banking, Economic Science, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration) or an education with banking background and you may have an external qualification such as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Chartered Alternative Investments Analyst (CAIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- You have 5-8 years of experience in risk and regulatory either in a line role, advisory, audit or supervisory capacity in the financial services industry (mainly with Banks) - depending on your experience the role includes the delivery of advisory and audit services and the role as team lead of various delivery teams
- You are able to work independently and as a strong team player, the role involves managing multiple demands and priorities which requires attention to details, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to deliver consistent quality results
- You have excellent communication skills both oral and written in German and English, French would be an asset
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.