- You will manage or be involved in the financial audit mandates for our banking clients.
- You will supervise the implementation of audit tasks and draw up reports and recommendations.
- You will work in a motivated and diversified team in a dynamic environment, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams.
- You will advise clients on financial reporting and regulatory developments and keep up to date with regulatory changes by attending internal and external seminars.
- You will develop new relationships while actively supporting our clients in technical accounting matters.
- You will share your expertise and experience actively by teaching, coaching and mentoring others.
- You bring 4-5 years' demonstrable experience in financial audit in the banking industry with notions of regulatory know-how.
- You have a university degree or equivalent and are a certified accountant (ideally Swiss CPA).
- You demonstrate an understanding of the banking industry including the management and delegation to junior staff.
- You share your expertise and experience actively by teaching, coaching or mentoring others.
- You communicate proficiently German and English.
- You have a positive «can do» attitude to challenges and the ability to multitask effectively across competing priorities.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.