- You will work with client stakeholders to evaluate the solution requirements and support the management and traceability of requirements during the engagement.
- You will adhere to and promote appropriate design processes, artifacts requirements and best practice.
- You will refine and optimise architectural models and review the artifacts produced by junior software solution specialists.
- You will work with multidisciplinary and international teams and you will coach and develop junior team members.
- You have an excellent university degree or equivalent in information technology or business economics and relevant professional experience of 10 years' consultancy or software services.
- You have experience in sales and client-focused roles ensuring operations of sales functions.
- You have focused expertise in enterprise content management solutions.
- You have deep and broad delivery and solution finding skills, to rapidly create and jump-start teams.
- You have broad experience in software solutions, spanning data warehousing, ECM, analytics, AI and specialised industry solutions.
- You have strong interpersonal, presentation and communication (English and German) skills combined with a highly client-oriented attitude.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Francisca RichterRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 81
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.