- You lead the only U.S. tax team in continental PwC Europe and are responsible for its overall growth strategy and the U.S. individual tax clients of the Swiss firm.
- You review and sign complex U.S. individual income tax returns for high net worth individuals, expatriates and foreign nationals with U.S. implications.
- You advise on U.S. income, gift and estate tax planning to U.S. and non-U.S. high net worth individuals with cross-border tax matters including appropriate coordination with PwC teams from various European countries.
- You write and publish relevant U.S. tax articles on in different publications including blogs and create internal and external marketing materials to grow the U.S. tax team.
- You ensure the delivery of US tax returns and consulting advice to clients in a timely manner with the highest quality.
- You work closely with other PwC teams such as Global Mobility and Private Clients teams
- You hold a Bachelor or Master's Degree in Law, Business Administration or similar.
- You preferably hold a CPA or are an IRS enrolled agent.
- You are experienced in Gift and Estate tax planning for US and Non-US persons.
- You previously worked with foreign estates holding US assets and having US beneficiaries.
- You can interpret income and inheritance tax treaties between USA and other countries.
- You bring experience with and knowledge of IRS amnesty programs, US Renunciation and Exit Tax issues.
- You can lead a team of up to 10 professionals.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.