- You will help our clients master challenges, emerging trends and transformations in areas such as IT strategy, IT security, operating models and data analytics.
- You will be a sparring partner to CIOs and act as the link between business and IT and you will lead projects in large national and international companies in the financial services industry and play a critical part in shaping the future for our clients.
- You will play a key role in expanding the business, via business development activities, direct sales activities and project delivery.
- You will contribute to developing and leading a successful consulting team in a friendly, supportive, non-hierarchical work environment, which is committed to providing you with the professional development opportunities you seek.
- You have a strong and established network of executives and leaders across the Swiss financial services industry and you are keen on generating new business opportunities with new and existing clients with your entrepreneurial and inspirational mind-set.
- You have a university degree and you have gained a minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience, including at least 3-5 years in a management consultancy firm and in the financial services industry.
- You have experience in leading and managing complex projects in an international environment. You are an expert in developing creative, high-quality target operating models, and you provide guidance to clients on their IT business strategies.
- You are passionate about building and leading high-performing consulting teams and you are proactive and enthusiastic about delivering value to clients.
- You are fluent in German and English and you are flexible with regards to travelling.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Francisca RichterRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 81
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.