- You will take on responsibility for managing projects and project work streams in challenging and fast-paced digital transformation programmes.
- You will contribute to building up and developing a world-class consulting team.
- You will have the opportunity to engage with bluechip clients on their strategic digital agenda.
- You will develop skills and new services to support practice growth.
- You will work in a growing, dynamic team blending digital innovation and life sciences expertise.
- You will be coached by inspiring and challenging leaders.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in business, engineering or business information systems or a digital discipline and you have at least 3 years of experience in the area of IT transformation and/or the consulting industry, with focus on the pharmaceutical/life sciences industry.
- You have a scrum master certification and several years of experience as scrum master, product owner and agile coach and you are familiar with methodologies including Scrum, LeSS and SaFE.
- You have experience in the set up and running of agile project infrastructure and tools (e.g. Jira & Confluence).
- You demonstrate excellent organisational talent, a structured way of working and problem-solving skills and you are curious about leading-edge digital technology and their use cases in pharma & life sciences
- You have an advisory, team-oriented mindset, take on responsibility on projects and foster innovative solutions.
- You are fluent in German and in English (both spoken and written) and you are flexible to work on engagements in Switzerland and/or abroad.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Francisca RichterRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 81
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.