- You develop digital transformation road maps in collaboration with Chief Digital Officers, Internal Firm Services Leaders, and key stakeholders including the implementation of business capabilities and digital components and processes, and the resources in terms of people and investment budget available to implement it.
- You identify opportunities to replace manual processes with technology to drive both cost savings and revenue generation.
- You develop and/or support the development of complex key deliverables across key strategic areas.
- You lead Change Board initiatives ensuring identification of root cause, use cases, solutions, and implementation plans.
- You prepare statistics, KPI and trend reports - identify problems and focus on optimizing processes.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or above, preferably with a focus on economics, business administration, mathematics, (business) informatics or equivalent.
- You have proven experience in process mapping and improvement
- You are experienced in software development life cycle, systems architecture, IT infrastructure (on premise and cloud technologies), and system operational models.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English across all levels, including experience in preparing and delivering presentations for different stakeholders.
- You are willing to challenge the current operating environment and are highly motivated to proactively drive initiatives to deliver change throughout the firm.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.