- You will be part of IT audits in the banking industry.
- You will help to identify the weaknesses of IT controls and the risks associated with these, evaluating the implications for the financial audit and formulating recommendations in order to reduce these risks.
- You will review and advice business processes, assisting our clients to better understand system configurations and its impact on the process efficiencies.
- You will work in a diverse team part of an international network, and benefit from continuous training.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Information System Management, Management or a similar degree and are interested to complete CISA, CISM certification.
- You have gained 3-4 years' experience in the fields of auditing and/or IT consultancy in consulting and/or the financial sector.
- You are fluent in English and German and you have excellent IT and accountancy skills.
- You are client-oriented and set yourself high standards in the quality of your work.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.