- You will be managing our systems, processes and controls audit procedures for global SOX/US GAAP engagements
- You will assist in the review/advice of internal controls systems, assisting our clients to better understand the coherence between identified risks and the control design and its impact on the effectiveness of the control environment.
- You will work in a diverse team that is part of an international network, benefit from continuous training and will receive regular feedback from colleagues and your coach.
- You will lead motivated engagement teams in a dynamic environment, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams and to yourself.
- You will be able to enhance your skills in managing several external and internal stakeholders and you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects.
- You are a CPA with a Bachelor or Master degree in IT, Information System Management, Business administration or a similar degree ideally combined with a CISA, CRISC or CISM certification.
- You have gained 5-6 years' experience in the fields of controls-based audits and/or related fields (risk management, compliance management, etc.).
- You are fluent in English and you have extended knowledge in area of business and it processes and associated risks and controls.
- You are client-oriented, set yourself high standards in the quality of your work and you share your expertise and experience actively by teaching, coaching and mentoring others.
- You possess entrepreneurial thinking and will extend the worldwide network of PwC
- You are resilient, work efficiently and ready to go the extra mile.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.