- You join one of the largest digital networks in the world (Source: AdAge, Agency Report 2018, 30. April, 2018) and are member of the Digital Leadership Team in Switzerland.
- You are leading and taking responsibility for the technical solutioning and agile software development in PwC's Experience Center in Zurich.
- You are a shaper & designer, solutioner & technical architect and contribute to the strategy and growth of our digital business in Switzerland and beyond.
- You participate in technical leadership discussions within PwC Europe and the wider network.
- You are client facing and convincing interactions creating networks and winning proposals.
- You are hands-on and actively participating in client projects, designing the overall solution architecture and ensuring high quality client servicing.
- You act as a colleague and coach to software engineers, supporting them in their professional and personal development.
- You are part of a diversified and international team that grows together.
- You own a bachelor or preferably a master degree in IT.
- You have more than 5 years of expertise in working in the agency and corporate environment
- You are experienced in leading heterogenous teams with co-located, near- and off-shore colleagues.
- You have a successful track record as technical leader in agile software development projects preferably in the Financial Services or Pharma sector.
- You are a team player and client focussed with strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- You are a strong communicator, learn from others, believe in lifelong learning and are eager to grow.
- You have a network you can leverage to create new opportunities and enjoy co-creating directly with clients to build ideas that may change the world.
- You take responsibility for what you do and foster innovative solution finding.
- You are proficient in German and English (in speaking and writing).
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.