- You are part of our new solution engineering team. Together, we define the processes and provide the services and tools required for agile software development within PwC Switzerland.Du gestaltest den bestehenden Monitoring-Prozess weiter und bist für dessen Dokumentation zuständig.
- As part of a diverse team, you bring profound and high quality engineering knowhow to the IT organization and to our internal customers.
- You help with conception, design and architecture, project realization, implementation and operation of innovative business solutions using state-of-the-art technologies.
- You develop and maintain the CI/CD process for our diverse landscape of enterprise applications (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS and on-premise applications).
- You build automation pipelines to deliver software to private and hybrid clouds and on-prem environments.
- You create and manage artefact repositories and lay the groundwork for successful development projects using common SCM practices, such as branching and code merges.
- You have a higher-education degree in computer science (university, HF/FH) or comparable practical experience.
- You are proficient in one or more programming languages (C#, Java) as well as scripting languages (Bash, PowerShell, Python, Perl). You know and have working experience with UML.
- You worked on CI/CD implementations (e.g. with GitLab or VSTS) and used related technologies and tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, SonarQube, Veracode).
- You are able to work in a team with a culture that is open, caring and free. You are not afraid to ask for and give constructive feedback. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a "can do" attitude and welcome new challenges. You like working on multiple tasks in parallel and are ready to take on responsibility from day one.
- You are passionate about learning of business processes and designing innovative solutions. It is easy for you to understand and communicate the needs of your (internal) customers and you are willing to go the extra mile.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Etienne NiggRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 08
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.