- You are part of the high performing Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory Solutions (CMAAS) team executing and delivering on transactions projects including IPOs, debt & equity offerings and cross border transactions (e.g.144As).
- You advise our clients on acquisitions and disposals including complex financial history, pro-forma, carve out reporting in multiple capital markets (e.g. SIX and SEC regulations).
- You advise on accounting standard changes and GAAP conversion projects.
- You develop new and extend existing relationships with our clients and actively support the client targeting and acquisition process.
- You are in the driver seat of your own responsibility, flexibility and development.
- You develop your leadership skills and share your expertise and experience actively by teaching, coaching and mentoring others.
- You are a Certified Public Accountant (Switzerland and/or other country).
- You have strong knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS, US GAAP and/or Swiss GAAP FER), industry credentials and transaction experience, if possible.
- You have 4-5 years experience as audit senior / manager or similar positions. You have a track record of project management, client management and high risk & services orientation.
- You have excellent English, German or French (both written and verbal) skills. You have strong communication skills, are very client-oriented, flexible and willing to travel and work in an international network.
- You drive your career together with your coach by setting clear career objectives and making conscious career choices.
- You bring in your external network and leverage your personal relationships.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.