- You will advise international companies on key SAP treasury and financial risk management activities.
- You will improve the added value, efficiency, control and regulatory compliance of clients' SAP treasury function.
- You will provide thought leadership and practical advice on the treasurer's role in working capital management, IFRS, foreign exchange and commodity risk.
- You will implement SAP treasury system, banking and cash management structures, and payment factories.
- You will help in the delivery of SAP treasury projects.
- You will be coached by inspired and challenging leaders.
- You hold a Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- You have 3 to 4 years relevant experience in the implementation or use of SAP treasury, in a multinational company or a consulting firm.
- You have strong project management skills, sound knowledge of and interest in SAP treasury and financial instruments.
- You speak fluent English, any other language a plus.
- You will collaborate with a network of highly talented and knowledgeable experts.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.