- You will provide tax consulting services to Swiss and international clients.
- You will deepen your expertise in regular tax advice, tax planning and structuring
- You will identify additional areas of service to offer to clients.
- You will work in a diversified, international environment covering multiple service areas and industries individually as well as in your team.
- You will develop your leadership skills working in high performing teams with committed staff.
- You have a degree in accounting, economics, business or law, and preferably the Swiss tax expert diploma.
- You have 3 to 5 years proven experience in corporate tax (Swiss and international).
- You speak fluent French and English
- You will have a consulting and team-oriented mindset and take on responsibility for your projects.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Désirée de Sousa-AzevedoRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 95 31
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.