- You help companies or pension funds design new or optimize existing pension plans.
- You support companies or investors on the pension aspects of buying or selling a business in Switzerland, including understanding costs, risks and future opportunities.
- You conduct pension fund governance and compliance analysis and support the preparation of legal opinions and analysis' around Swiss pension topics.
- You run pension plan projects involving multiple stakeholders from start to finish including managing project economics, preparing proposals, connecting advisers and pension funds, and delivering advice.
- You help to draft and implement materials to help current and potential clients understand the pension issues that impact them.
- You have 3+ years experience in Swiss pensions and are willing to further increase your knowledge.
- You have strong analytical and writing skills and like to draft reports and presentations.
- You are comfortable working in German and English and you can use those languages in a professional environment, French language would be a strong advantage.
- You are open and curious to be in contact with clients and colleagues and you are open to build your internal and external network.
- You pay attention to detail and quality and demonstrate initiative; you are flexible in terms of location and timing.
- You contribute proactively with new ideas into a team and can operate in challenging and occasionally high pressure situations.
- You enjoy challenge and are ready to step outside of your core competencies.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Jaël BorekRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 29 97
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.