- You get to know the different areas of our Deals Services during 3 years, receive an external qualification (ACCA, CFA, CMA) and finish the programme with the PwC Deals Master.
- You compile market and competition analyses, due diligence reports, rate companies and accompany transaction projects of different size and complexity in Switzerland and cross-border.
- You get to know different industries and products in the areas of corporate finance / M&A, transaction services, valuation or deals-related services (delivering deal value, deals strategy or capital markets and accounting advisory services).
- You develop your technical know-how and soft skills through on-and-off-the-job trainings, take part in international networking events and are supported by your own coach during the programme.
- You are employed permanently right from the beginning, work in an international and diversified environment and continue your career after the completion of the programme in one of the different areas.
- You have a master's degree in Finance, Business Administration or science-based studies (Mathematics, Engineering, Technology).
- You have first experience in corporate finance / M&A, transaction services, valuation, or other deals-related services, audit or controlling through studies or internships.
- You have well-developed communication skills, with fluency in German and English.
- You are a team player with great sense of humour and motivated to work in a demanding and high-pressure environment.
- You have a genuine interest in strategic questions, finance, and mergers and acquisitions.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.