- You will help our clients with dedicated support for a transaction or potential transactions in a wide variety of industries and circumstances (acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures & structured investments).
- You will work across the areas of buy-side due diligence, sell-side assistance and vendor due diligence, deal and negotiation support for both corporate and private equity clients.
- You will collaborate with other experts to develop a rapid understanding of the client's business and issues, and articulate your findings appropriately in order to deliver high quality reports.
- You will work in a diversified, international environment covering multiple areas and industries.
- You will collaborate with a network of highly talented and knowledgeable experts.
- You hold a master's degree, Swiss or other CPA a plus.
- You have a thorough understanding of financial accounting and reporting requirements in accordance with internationally recognized reporting standards (e.g. IFRS, US GAAP).
- You have a previous experience of 1-3 years or an internship in a finance-related job (i.e. industrial audit, financial reporting or controlling, financial advisory), previous experience with financial due diligence a plus.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You have excellent analytical skills and a quick wit.
- You are energetic, proactive, able to empathize with clients and staff, and are enthusiastic about delivering value to clients.
- You demonstrate proven willingness to conduct business travel, as required, for client assignments or business-related matters.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.