- You are involved in a variety of projects and are responsible for text mining, Natural Language Processing (NLP), and relevant Proof of Concept or implementation projects in various industries, such as insurance, financial services, pharmaceutical and life science, and the public sector.
- You are involved in development and refinement of NLP models (rule-based, machine learning, or deep learning), and may work with NLP vendors.
- You will work closely with internal colleagues from different line of business, develop tailor-made solutions and discuss them with the client.
- You support the team in internal development and can actively participate in the design and development of our business ideas.
- You develop your technical know-how and your soft skills through targeted courses and seminars, and share your knowledge with colleagues.
- You work in a diversified team in an international network.
- You have a Master and ideally a PhD in text-mining related fields, data analytics, statistics, biostatistics, or engineering.
- Ideally, you have gained at least 2 years of professional experience in design or implementation of text mining models and/or have received a PhD degree.
- You know different methods for text mining, and are familiar with some of the models based on semantic rules, machine learning (CRF, SVM), or deep learning (CNN); and also relevant analysis such as Named Entity Extraction, Classification, Relation Extraction, Sentiment Analysis, Topic Modeling, etc.
- You have experience in using NLP open source library and algorithms, and would like to deepen your knowledge and learn how to use new technologies.
- You have experience in document OCR, and have worked with data lake environments.
- You have some experience in UI interface design and development.
- You have a clear interest in widening your skillset to other AI related technology, such as Robotic Processing Automation (RPA), predictive analytics.
- You have a feeling for data structures and their problems. You already have experience with programming languages and databases (R, Python, SQL, C++, Matlab).
- You are interested in understanding our client's business processes and challenges.
- You are team-oriented, have a high willingness to learn and analytical and holistic thinking and work in a customer-oriented, solution driven manner.
- You have effective communication skills, speak and write German and English proficiently.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.