- You are responsible for a portfolio of clients.
- You prepare and finalize tax returns as well as engagement set up and projects for US taxpayers.
- You support the team in tax consulting projects, e.g. preparing compensation calculations, writing tax memos.
- You liaise with international offices regarding US tax related projects.
- You thrive in an environment committed to team work, trust and mutual support.
- You take on responsibility from day one.
- You have at least 2 years relevant US tax experience gained in an accounting firm.
- You have CPA or equivalent professional qualification, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar preferred.
- You have excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
- You are open and curious and take opportunities.
- You integrate yourself and adopt our team culture.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.