- You will be part of the delivering deal value team, focusing on M&A integration and/or operational/back office carve-outs.
- You will deliver high-impact consulting projects in a timely manner with senior stakeholders
- You will build and sustain trusted internal and external relationships, communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with different audiences.
- You will identify, manage and deliver deal-related strategy and business process consulting projects in operational, commercial, and back office functions.
- You will develop skills and new services to support practice growth.
- You will be part of a fast growing team, uniquely positioned as a leader in this market in Switzerland, offering a full range of M&A consulting services, from strategy to execution, which gives you a wide range of project opportunities.
- You will find a friendly and supportive work environment, non-hierarchical and committed to providing you the professional development opportunities you seek.
- You have a particular interest in the following industries: industrial products and/or retail and consumer.
- You have a degree or equivalent, preferably a masters or higher designation from a leading university and you have a minimum of two to three years relevant work experience, having worked primarily on deal and/or consulting-related assignments, preferably in consulting, in a corporate strategy or internal M&A/corporate development role.
- You are experienced in planning and delivering pre- and post-deal consulting projects focused on divestiture and integration planning or delivery of commercial, operational, and/or IT due diligence.
- You have an understanding of the corporate deal cycle and its implications for the various business areas in mid- to large-sized corporate entities.
- You have broad knowledge and experience of deal services, strategy or operational excellence topics and programme management in the respective industry.
- You have strong analytical skills and demonstrated that in your previous role(s).
- You are able and willing to travel extensively based on project and client requirements and you are fluent in English and German, other languages are a plus.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.