- We offer you the opportunity to take on the responsibility of contributing to project work streams in large national and international transformation projects in the Life Sciences industry.
- We count on you to contribute to building and developing a world-class consulting team.
- We enable you to develop an international professional network and to collaborate with highly talented and knowledgeable experts.
- We support you in continuous learning on the job through internal and external training as well as through interdisciplinary collaboration within our company.
- You have a degree from a university or university of applied sciences and you have gained a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience at a management consultancy firm. Additional working experience in the Life Sciences industry would be a plus.
- You pay attention to detail, have strong problem solving skills and are proficient in preparing presentations and reports.
- You are a highly motivated individual who enjoys working in the Life Sciences industry.
- You are fluent in English and German. An additional language would be a plus.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.