- You will help clients answer complex questions in all the areas of the business from strategy to operations and to support functions using the latest visualization tools, advanced statistical modelling and machine learning techniques.
- You will be part of a team independently extracting, transforming and processing relevant data, ensure its quality and develop analyses and models using advanced predictive analytics techniques.
- You will work closely with colleagues from a number of different backgrounds (business & technology) to develop tailored analyses and discuss appropriate measures with the client.
- You will support the team in internal development of processes and innovative technical tools and will actively contribute to the design and expansion of services.
- You will continue to develop your technical expertise and soft skills through training both on and off the job.
- You will work in a diverse team as part of an international network.
- You hold a BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Statistics, Math, Economics, or equivalent.
- You were already able to gain experience with Business Intelligence solutions such as QlikSense or QlikView and you understand the scripting language in the background.
- You have initial knowledge of relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server as well as data models and data warehouse concepts.
- You having experience in any of following skills is nice-to-have:
- Big Data distributions (e.g. MongoDB, Hadoop Ecosystem, Cloudera)
- ERP Systems (SAP, Oracle)
- ETL Tools (e.g. Alteryx,, Informatica, Data Stage, SSIS)
- R, Python, or other statistical modeling language
- Power BI, Tableau or Microsoft Power Apps
- You have a keen interest in business improvements and are willing to increase your "real world" acumen and understanding of the industry's current issues and challenges.
- You are team-oriented, have a willingness to build on your current knowledge, you can think analytically and take a long-term approach, and you work in a client-focused manner.
- You speak fluent English, German would be an asset.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.