- You will focus on Retail & Consumer and Industrial Products management consulting activities in Switzerland as well as abroad, across our global accounts and medium-sized companies.
- You will support our clients' projects from strategy to implementation in areas such as multichannel distribution, digitization, business model transformation and supply-chain optimization.
- You will manage smaller projects and project modules independently.
- You will help to extend our client network and build up specific industry and functional expertise.
- You will support business development initiatives.
- You will work with multi-disciplinary and international teams and you will coached by experienced PwC employees.
- You have a master's degree in Business Administration or Economics; additional relevant industry experience in either retail or consumer goods is a plus.
- You have at least two years of working experience with a leading professional services firm, or in-house consulting at a blue chip international company, in strategy and operations.
- You have strong analytical-conceptual and project management skills, excellent interpersonal skills and you are proactive and enthusiastic about delivering value to clients.
- You are able to adapt to dynamic client environments, keeping the objectives in sight while systematically solving the problems on the ground.
- You are a team player who can also work autonomously and take ownership for your assignments.
- You are fluent in English and preferably in German; and you are flexible to travel.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Steve EggerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.