- You will join a dynamic, multicultural team, that focuses primarily on advising companies on all aspects of Diversity & Inclusion and equal pay.
- You will support our clients with attracting, motivating and retaining their people through the development of Diversity & Inclusion practices and Equal-Salary Certification audits.
- You will carry out all tasks related to the client mandate cycle, from risk management, to billing preparation.
- You will assess and analyse clients HR processes and documents to identify potential systemic unconscious biases.
- You will prepare and draft report documentation in relation to Equal-Salary Certification audits.
- You will provide support with respect to the administration of client mandates, from preparing for training, delivery training, document reviews, statistical analysis etc.
- You will gain work and client experience in several service areas within the HR function in both the public and private sector, and benefit from our expertise and reputation.
- You have a bachelor or master's degree in economics, HR, law or an equivalent degree.
- You have a 1-2 year experience in an HR department (compensation and benefits/D&I), or in a consulting firm.
- You have an excellent command of English and Swiss German, both written and verbal.
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office, and of Excel in particular.
- You are detail oriented and have a strong aptitude for figures.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Jaël BorekRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 29 97
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.