- You will be an Identity & Access Management (IdAM) and security governance specialist.
- You help developing IdAM client proposals and solution offerings.
- You assess, optimise and implement with the team IdAM related processes and manage the reporting to various stakeholders bearing in mind both their technical and business requirements.
- You help to drive the development of innovative value added IdAM services, toolkits, methodologies and accelerators. You provide thought leadership and direction for the IdAM practice and help recruit, retain and develop the team by bringing superior leadership skills.
- You acquire a broad range of technical and soft skills through on the job and off the job trainings.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT / Business IT or similar education. Information Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA or CISM are an asset.
- You have ideally already gained some experience in Identity and Access Management in an internship.
- You are fluent in English and German, knowledge of French can be an asset.
- You have strong presentation, project management, facilitation and delivery skills as well as strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- You have the desire to work in a constantly changing environment as an innovative and motivated part of our Cyber Security team.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.