- You are offered the opportunity to participate in a variety of projects including compliance and risk management programme design and implementation, healthcare compliance auditing/monitoring, EFPIA disclosure, compliance control framework design and deployment, and compliance-sensitive business process re-engineering.
- You are given the opportunity to develop an international professional network.
- You are supported in learning on the job through continuous internal and external technical and soft-skills training and interdisciplinary collaboration within our company.
- You are offered an inspiring, dynamic and international work environment, and we will support your growth by providing regular feedback.
- You have a master's degree and have gained some relevant work experience at a consultancy or law firm or in the Life Sciences industry.
- You have knowledge of an applicable set of national healthcare-related laws, regulations and industry guidelines in either the pharmaceutical, biotech or medical devices industry.
- You are an excellent team player with very strong communications skills as well as an analytical, strategic thinker who is passionate about the evolving industry challenges.
- You are interested in finding digital solutions for existing manual processes.
- You are fluent in English and have a sound knowledge of German or French, and you are willing to travel.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.