- You will work on business planning and financial modelling projects in the area of transactions and strategic projects to support clients with their business.
- You will be able to take over responsibility while working together with national and international PwC teams.
- You will develop personally and professionally through trainings on and off the job and be supported by your coach.
- You will develop varied consulting skills in a dynamic and inspiring environment and work on diversified and interesting tasks.
- You have a university degree in business administration, mathematics, natural sciences, engineering or computer science.
- You already have knowledge in MS Excel and are interested in data and analytics software (i.e. Alteryx, Tableau, MS Power Suite, Jedox, Anaplan).
- You like working with numbers, think solution-oriented and are motivated to work with diverse teams and clients.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken) and either German or French.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.