- You will, together with the team, deliver high-impact projects engaging with senior stakeholders from high-profile clients in the Life Sciences industry.
- The projects typically include the design and implementation of new operating models, processes and technologies across R&D. These include helping drive faster development timelines, drive quality and compliance improvements, exploit internal and external data through advanced analytics and machine learning, take the drudge out of processes through process robotics amongst many others.
- The functions covered include all those across R&D, with particular focus on early and full development, regulatory affairs, product safely and medical affairs.
- You will work with international clients and we will provide you the opportunity to gain experience working in multi-cultural teams within Switzerland and abroad.
- You will be collaborating with PwC's global network of life sciences R&D experts, you will access to our market leading propositions, methodologies, assets and training materials.
- You will work in a fast growing team. The environment is driven by respect, collegiality, strong team spirit, winning as team not as an individual.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a science-related discipline plus initial experience working in life sciences, either as a consultant or within R&D at a life sciences company.
- You have had exposure to operating model design, process improvement, technology implementation or digital and analytics technologies in an R&D environment.
- You pay attention to detail, have strong problem solving skills and are technologically proficient.
- You have excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and ideally have knowledge of German and/or French and you have travel mobility to serve international clients.
- You are a passionate team player during work-time and enjoy socializing with clients and colleagues after work.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Francisca RichterRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 81
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.