- You deliver added-value to our clients in their core business and operations
- You take part of transformation projects in the following areas: strategy, business transformation, digital transformation and industry 4.0, organisational design, operational excellence
- You work directly - as part of PwC project Team - with clients on day-to-day basis
- You participate in the development of proposals for business development activities
- You develop effective working relationships within the team and PwC network
- You hold a University degree in economics, business, engineering or similar
- You have a previous experience of at least 3 years in management consulting (mandatory)
- You have proven analytical and problem solving skills
- You are able to communicate your findings to clients with impact
- You are interested in working across various industries (manufacturing, luxury, energy, international organisations and public sector)
- You have a strong appetite to live in a learning environment
- You are fluent in French (mandatory) and English, German would be a plus
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Désirée de SousaRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 95 31
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.