- You are part of our high performing CMAAS team executing and delivering on transaction related projects including IPOs, debt & equity offerings, cross border M&A transactions and/or accounting change programs.
- You will accompany clients during the key steps of their transactions and participate in providing hands on support on change programs including new digital solutions to clients ranging from local fast growing businesses to some of the largest international listed groups.
- You develop client relationships and start building your own business network.
- You develop project management skills.
- You work under the guidance of a Director or (Senior) Manager to support your clients on:
- acquisitions and disposals including complex financial history, pro-forma, carve out reporting in multiple capital markets and under various accounting frameworks.
- accounting standard changes and GAAP conversion projects (from/to IFRS).
- support structuring and financial due diligence projects conducted by our Deals specialists.
- You hold a master, diploma or bachelor degree in business administration (preferably with major accounting)
- You have pre-existing knowledge of and/or practical exposure to accounting standards (e.g. IFRS) with an appetite to learn and grow further.
- You have strong analytical skills, are well organized and work well under time pressure.
- You have a solid level of English
- You are curious and enthusiastic about working in a highly international and diverse team and can easily adapt to different work environments.
- You are flexible and willing to travel.
- You are open-minded and are willing to drive your career together with your coach towards new opportunities.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.