- You are responsible for the organization of internal meetings
- You will ensure the co-ordination of the content, minutes when relevant, and follow up on actions points after the meetings
- You support the regular issuance of the Assurance newsletter and Assurance Executive presentation
- You support the Market Unit leaders in the monitoring of the sales targets, activity and pipeline
- You coordinate the yearly sales budget & business planning processes.
- You will drive the client feedback process and ensure that Senior Relationship visits are conducted
- You will take ownership of the quality assurance in the CRM.
- You have a university degree (minimum Bachelor).
- You have minimum 2 years of work experience in a sales environment
- You have very good MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- You have good analytical skills with an ability to summarize complex data into comprehensive format
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have a team-oriented style, you take on responsibility and you have a flexible working style.
- You are passionate about client service and you have a structured way of working
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Etienne NiggRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 08
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.