- You will assist our Key Account Management in developing our large clients.
- You will receive insights into business development with medium and family businesses.
- You will ensure our Client Feedback processes run smoothly.
- You will support the coordination of Sales Trainings.
- You will perform various market research.
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Economics or Busines Administration or are finishing your studies.
- You ideally already had first-hand experience with B2B clients.
- You have an open, communicative and team-oriented personality.
- You are good at multi-tasking, flexible and like to work in an international environment.
- You like to collaborate with a network of highly talented and knowledgeable experts.
- You speak fluent English & German.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Lisa HellmigRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 48 08
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.