- You will engage with external parties including startups, vendors and clients.
- You review third-party solutions in the market.
- You collaborate with a network of highly talented and knowledgeable experts.
- You will managed with a hand-off management style providing you with plenty of freedom to execute.
- You develop sector-specific insights and assess high-priority opportunities.
- You collaborate with our UX-specialists in different projects.
- You evaluate, analyze and test the robustness of cryptographic algorithms.
- You support the team in building up PwC Switzerland's blockchain strategy and tools.
- You support PwC pilots in the blockchain area.
- You have a university degree in a field of mathematics or information technology or equivalent practical experience.
- You have prior experience in applied cryptography and relevant work experience in information technology security.
- You have coding experience in one or more general purpose languages.
- You have good knowledge of IT infrastructure, architecture, distributed networking and information security.
- You have experience working on hardware security modules.
- You have experience working in diverse teams and enjoy working through challenging and complex situations and are willing to go the extra mile.
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English, German would be an advantage.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.