- You will lead, manage and deliver a wide range of concurrent blockchain related activities with multidisciplinary assignments for our clients and act as the clients' main point of contact on assignments.
- You develop sector-specific insights, strategies, and assess high-priority opportunities.
- You develop new and existing client relationships and maintain a strong personal profile internally in PwC and externally in the market to support our clients and to seek out new business opportunities.
- You collaborate in the strategic management and running of the practice and collaborate with peers across all departments.
- You develop your leadership skills in high performing teams with committed staff and be coached by inspiring and challenging leaders.
- You lead research and analysis for blockchain and industry trends.
- You have at least 1 years' experience in the field of blockchain, ideally also experience in the consulting industry.
- You have an advisory, team oriented mind set, take on responsibility on project and foster innovative solutions.
- You bring in your external network.
- You demonstrate sharp analytical and communication skills to work with company stakeholders to ideate and design new venture opportunities.
- You embrace challenging environments and are willing to go the extra mile.
- You establish yourself as an industry thought leader.
- You are fluent in German and English.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.