- You will manage one of our premium asset management clients within a larger team. In addition, you will be responsible for auditing onshore and offshore fund vehicles for a variety of clients in the greater Zurich area (private equity and hedge fund products, IFRS).
- You will be responsible for the planning and implementation of accounting and for coordinating an internationally established audit mandate and you will communicate with both the local CFO and portfolio managers as well as the foreign fund administrators and testing teams.
- You will report directly to a Partner, who also takes responsibility for your further development, and you will assist in coordinating with IT and tax specialists or in other fields of financial assessment.
- You will take the lead in designing and supervising the implementation of the audit approach and in drawing up reports and recommendations.
- You will advise clients on financial reporting and regulatory developments and keep up to date with regulatory changes by attending internal and external seminars.
- You will join a highly motivated, diversified team in a rapidly developing sector.
- You have a bachelor or masters degree, a diploma in economic science or a higher degree from a professional business school.
- You are a certified accountant or have another equivalent qualification, like a CFA.
- You have at least three years' experience in auditing asset managers/onshore/offshore fund vehicles and have gained experience in industry relevant regulations (e.g., Collective Investment Schemes Act, AIFMD, UCITS).
- You are fluent in German and English, innovative and enjoy team work and contact with clients.
- You have excellent interpersonal and project management skills.
- You are able to share your expertise and experience actively by teaching, coaching or mentoring others.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Lisa UdetRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 46 59
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.