- You are responsible for the Audit Academy department management and HR processes (pool of 200 Juniors to Senior grades)
- You are in charge of the Academy West yearly processes and daily management issues together with the Academy leader.
- You are responsible for the supply of adequate staff members out of the ASR Academy to the BUs.
- You analyze the market development, and optimize people and client needs.
- You coach the resource planners.
- You forecast the recruitment and contingent workforce needs.
- You work on budgets, analyze monthly results and monitor the utilization of resources and chargeable hours.
- You have a university degree with a focus on management or HR.
- You have already gained at least 5 years' experience in a HRBP role.
- You are a very service-oriented, committed and established person that likes team-oriented work in a dynamic environment.
- You continuously learn and develop to leverage your expertise and experience to the benefit of the client and the firm.
- You are fluent in French and in English.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.