- You will manage the mandates for our clients in the fields of commerce, industry and services (CO, Swiss GAAP FER and IFRS).
- You will supervise the implementation of audit tasks and draw up reports and recommendations.
- You will participate in and lead audit missions.
- You will be part of a team and lead various projects.
- You will develop new and extend existing relationships, and actively support the client in technical accounting matters.
- You will share your expertise and experience actively by teaching, coaching and mentoring others.
- You are a certified accountant or have another relevant qualification.
- You have four to six years' audit experience, ideally in a Big4
- You are fluent in Italian and English, French and German knowledge are a plus.
- You are innovative and you enjoy team work and contact with clients.
- You have excellent analytical and summarising skills.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.