- You will manage and/or support the independent project assurance function within Transformation Assurance projects.
- You will provide assurance to project management and stakeholders that the project will be delivered in scope, time and budget will adhere to regulatory and compliance requirements under primarily SEC and local rules for financial institutions.
- You will assess, transform and integrate IT landscapes in post-deal integration projects.
- You are part of PwC's global Transformation Assurance Service within Risk Assurance, based in Zurich.
- You will share your expertise and experience actively by teaching, coaching and mentoring others.
- You have 5 – 8 years experience in Project Management and have already been exposed to transformation projects, ideally within the financial sector.
- You can demonstrate a track record of assessing complex programs from initial assessment through the design & Build of the assessment approach, including planning as well as execution.
- You are able to work independently and operate with a pragmatic and hands-on work approach.
- You have strong communication skills and are able to converse in English and German at Business level.
- You are willing to travel nationally and internationally.
- You possess knowledge of Corebanking Systems, i.e. Avaloq Banking System or Temenos T24.
- You hold a Bacheor's or Master's Degree, as well as a Project Management Certification i.e. PMI or Prince.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.