- You will acquire relevant consulting and SAP expertise in our Technology Consulting Trainee Program
- You will work in challenging and fast paced SAP transformation programs.
- You analyze our client's business processes and evaluate the best use of SAP solutions
- You acquire a broad range of technical and soft skills through on the job and off the job trainings.
- Your will be part of a growing, dynamic team blending SAP innovation and industry expertise.
- You thrive in an environment committed to teamwork, trust and mutual support.
- You will be coached by inspiring and challenging leaders.
- You have a degree (bachelor / master / diploma) preferred in business, IT, engineering or business information systems or digital discipline.
- You are motivated to build up expert knowledge in specific SAP modules along with profound understanding of related business processes.
- You have strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- You are fluent in German and in English (both spoken and written), working knowledge of French is a plus.
- You will be based in Zurich and are flexible to work on engagements in other parts of Switzerland and/or abroad.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Steve EggerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We create value for both our people and clients in assurance, advisory, tax, legal and digital services with over 3,300 employees and partners in 14 locations in Switzerland and one in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.