- You will provide technical support on consulting assignments and on the development of proposals.
- You will obtain and review strategic, financial and operational information (including governance, budgets and work plans).
- You will consolidate quantitative and qualitative data and present sound analysis.
- You will communicate and report results effectively to clients and other stakeholders.
- You will work in a diverse team as part of an international network.
- You will continue to develop your technical expertise and soft skills through training both on and off the job.
- You are a graduate accountant who has recently completed the degree
- You speak fluent French and English with another language being an asset.
- You have strong analytical and judgment skills and an eye for the details.
- You are open minded, highly motivated and would like to go the extra mile.
- You want to join our international development teamand be part of our success.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.