- You will perform a data analytics of business processes (e.g. purchase to pay, order to cash, inventory etc.) using PwC self-developed tool for processes, controls and transactions in the trade, industries & services sector.
- You will identify the weaknesses in internal control systems (e.g. IT controls), business processes and the risks associated with these, evaluating the implications for the finance/ business and formulating recommendations for clients in order to reduce these risks, optimize business processes and perform the (re-) design of client's internal control systems.
- You will perform analysis of Segregation of Duties conflicts using digital tools.
- You will be responsible for translation of technical tools results into business insights, benchmark results against Best Practices, definition of remediation actions for the client as well as conduction of workshops with client business/ IT experts to present insights and remediation plan.
- You will support our team in the further technical development of PwC self-developed digital tool and development of new business cases (e.g. net working capital, future of finance).
- You will review and advice of business processes, assisting our clients to better understand system configurations and its impact on the process efficiencies.
- You delegate appropriate work to junior members of staff and review their work in a structured format including, on-the-job training and coaching to junior members of our team.
- You will work in a diverse team part of an international network, and benefit from continuous training.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Informatics, Management or a similar degree and ideally already completed certifications in CISA and/or CISM and business processes.
- You have gained 4-5 years' experience in the fields of IT auditing and Big Data Analytics with focus on financial and business processes.
- You have both technical and business experience with ERP systems (e.g. SAP processes, table structures) and are aware of Best Practices in SAP automated controls configuration?
- You have practical experience in data mining (e.g. Celonis) and assessment of business processes and identification of process inefficiencies.
- You have practical experience in assessment of internal control systems effectiveness, definition of remediation measures and analysis of Segregation of Duties conflicts.
- You have technical skills with data analytics platform Qlik Sense and SQL programming language.
- You are excellent in English and fluent in German and you have excellent IT and accountancy skills.
- You are client-oriented and set yourself high standards in the quality of your work.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.