- You join our Cyber Security team, contribute to its business development and help to acquire new clients in various industries.
- You deliver information security and cyber security assignments for our clients with different needs and issues at both a technical and strategic level in cooperation with specialists operating within the global PwC network.
- You assess, optimise and implement Cyber Security related processes and assist the reporting to various stakeholders bearing in mind both their technical and business requirements.
- You contribute to the development of innovative value added Cyber Security services in an atmosphere which encourages you to be proactive and imaginative with the emphasis always on serving clients' needs.
- You will get support to develop your career and attain information security certification.
- You have excellent presentation and report writing skills as well as strong analytical and problem solving capabilities and deliver high quality work that adds insight and value to clients.
- You have a bachelor or Master degree in IT / Business IT or similar education. An information security certification is an asset. You plan to develop yourself in the IT security field in order to become a cybersecurity expert.
- You are innovative and motivated to work in a team.
- You are client-oriented and set yourself high standards in the quality of your work.
- You have previous experience or strong interest in Cyber & Information Security or related disciplines.
- You are fluent in English and French, any other language is an asset.
- You have the desire to work in a constantly changing environment as an innovative and motivated part of our Cyber Security team.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Julien BurnandRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 92 12
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.